Wednesday, January 12, 2011

CONTINUED NEW CLOTHING ITEMS AT TARGET AND TEMPORARY PRICE CUTS!!!

The nautical look for Spring is all the rage, but can sometimes come off a little costumie.

These are some affordable and subtley chic nautical pieces I found at Target.
This unexpected citrus yellow is both nautical and the perfect pop of colour and I love how it compliments the colours in my tattoo without competing with it. I like to tie the belt in a men's tie like fashion off center. The sleeve detail and draping at the neck make this $22.99 MERONA blouse look so expensive. I'd pair this blouse with a tan linen pencil skirt and strappy tan sandals.

Please excuse my not so attractive pictures, but this MERONA cardigan is light and airy in feeling and spot on for the nautical trend. At $34.99 you will get so much wear out of this piece because it can be worn in a multitude of ways.


These two tanks by Xhilaration are pretty sailor chic options at just $16.99. I love the first one because the traditional navy stripes are given an update. The stripes are erregular in an artsy type of way as if they'd been painted on by hand. The second is more neutral, but gives you the peek of nautical chic with the tan and white stripes on the back.






I love this retro chic look done by Christina Hendricks character Joan Harris in Mad Men. These two dresses from Target give me that feeling.    
I could definately see Joan Harris in this little coral red number by MERONA for $39.99. This would be for Valentine's Day.

Mad Men perfection by MERONA for just $29.99. This piece is a sure fire wardrobe classic with a beautiful v neck, boatneck combination neckline. This can be worn so many ways.




No comments:

Post a Comment