Friday, January 14, 2011

THINGS I LEARNED WHEN I WENT TO APPLY FOR MY PASSPORT

Here are some quick tips I learned when going to apply for my passport.
·         Check on the web to see what locations offer passport processing.
·         Get there early because the post office accepts only a limited amount of applications a day.
·         Bring your driver’s license, birth certificate, and checkbook.
·         When you complete your application, the USPS will keep your birth certificate until you receive the passport in the mail.
·         Fill out the application in black ink only and if you’re unsure about something, leave it blank and the postal employee will be more than happy to assist you.
·         Get your photos taken in house. Cost is $15 for two pictures. Places like FedEx Office offer cheaper prices, but I’m a one stop shop type of girl so it’s worth the three extra bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment