Monday, January 10, 2011

Hello!!!



I am Alexandra. I feel like this is my year and I plan to blog my way through it. I am 23 and come from a long line of renaissance women and keep these type of women in my close circle of friends. This blog will be about an array of topics (budget savvy tips, fashion, inspiration etcetera). I am a hardcore Philomath and love to share information as well. If you feel you are a modern-day renaissance woman or man send me your photo, tell me a bit about yourself, and what makes you a modern-day renaissance women to gertievirginiaslimjones@yahoo.com and I’ll post you on my blog. I want my blog to be interactive. Let’s keep in touch! Now, the following Weight Watchers commercial with Jennifer Hudson has inspired me. Jennifer and her amazing voice truly make me believe that every day is in fact a new day and a new start (thanks Jennifer). So, it’s a new day. Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment