Thursday, January 13, 2011

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

This is a casual look I’m running to the BWI in. This is definitely the way I like to wear sweats.

This eggplant coloured tee is so soft and again from Target at the humble price of $14.99. This tee has the breast pocket that I’ve been seeing everywhere. I hate them. I removed mine using a seam ripper because it is more of a side boob pocket.
These cuffed, charcoal grey harem sweatpants by Converse are oh so cool and comfy at $22.99.
I threw on an h&m waist coat and was out the door. This look would also look good with a leather moto jacket, puffer coat, or wool overcoat.
I switched out the eggplant tee for this great fitting grey long sleeve crewneck, also at Target for just $9.99. I love light and dark grey together.
Love these suede boots from the Kardashians by Bebe line. They look so high end. I love Kardashian style and if you do too, Bebe is the place to get it. All of the sisters have their own chic and unique style. Here are some of the other styles I have purchased from their collection.
My Kardashian hooded dress.
My favorite little black dress is by the Kardashians. I love going braless. I have the sneak peek of side boob that I think is so alluring. It makes me feel high fashion, free spirited rock star and the sheer sleeves subtly shows off my mean tattoo sleeve.
The resort collection by the Kardashian for Bebe is on sale now and will be selling quickly, I’m sure of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment